Saturday, January 11, 2014

Shearer Family Christmas

With the busyness of the holiday and my sister & I both traveling on Christmas and with my mom & I both having bronchitis over New Years, we just celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. We ended up having an Italian Christmas last night with my mom's amazing homemade lasagna, fettucini alfredo, and Kasey's delicious homemade cheesecake (which I totes need the recipe for, dude!).

Here's a couple few bunch of pics from our evening together. Most are of the cutest nephew in the world. :)




Dax


cookie & lasagna face :)


Christmas Tree






little present opener

look mommy! present!


Texas Tech mug! yes!!



Stephen got bath and body works!
(or at least a box from there)


What was really in the BBW box

silly little girl cat

sock monkey PJs for Kasey

bunny on a rope.

All in all, we had a great time celebrating together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment