Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Every year I make New Year's Resolutions, and by February (or Jan. 3rd, don't judge), I've broken them.  This year, I'm sure would be the same if I made "New Year's Resolutions."

Instead, I'm going to make three life changes over the course of the year. In order to do those life changes, I'm going to have to make some sacrifices, change some things, and be motivated to do so all year.

1. Spend time DAILY with Jesus.
     That's easy enough to explain, spend time with Jesus.  Whether it's by reading the Bible or a devotional book, listening to worship music, or praying, I want to spend time with Jesus every day!

2. Become healthier!
     That's not going to be a hard one because right now, all I do is eat crap and sit around.  I want to be healthier for me, for my husband, and for my future kids. It has gotten to a point where I'm unhappy with how I look, how other people see me, and how my clothes fit.  How am I going to become healthier? I don't know yet. Eat less crap, do less sitting. 

3. Drink Water!!!
     This kind of goes with number two, but it's on it's own in my book.  I drink too much sweetened stuff and not enough water.  I know I get dehydrated easy & that's not good. I have several different water bottles, and over the course of 2014, I plan to use them over and over and over again!

Ok, so those kind of are Resolutions, but if I really think about it, they're Life Changers.  Spending time with Jesus can obviously change a life, but so can becoming healthier and drinking water.  So here's to life change in 2014!

What are your Resolutions/Life Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment