Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday -- thanksgiving edition


So, so thankful for this guy. He's seriously the greatest ever. He stuck by me through all the molar pregnancy crapola & really served me how I believe Jesus wants us to serve others. 


I'm thankful for these sweet nieces. Aren't they just the cutest?!? They make me laugh so hard and are so loving. I can't wait to give then cousins one day! 
This little guy, my nephew T, makes me laugh so hard. I am so thankful for this little goober, for his HUGE, full faced smile and his sweet baby laugh.  

I am so so very thankful for my best friends, my cousins Megan and Tori. They support me through so much and love me despite my flaws. And they make me laugh SO. HARD. 

These sweet babies, Penny Sue and Sheldy Cooper. They are the sweetest furbabies  I could ever ask for. Penny especially can tell when I don't feel well and will snuggle up with me. When I went through chemo and was feeling like #?*! She would curl up next to me on the couch (or at my feet or on the ground next to me), and not move for hours. Such a good protective puppygirl. 

I can't post a picture of my last thankful post because my boss has asked me not to put pictures of her girls on the internets, but I am so so thankful for my nannying job, mostly because of the girls I nanny. E, 2 1/2 years old is absolutely hilarious. She's seriously one of the funniest kids ever. And the cutest. L, is 4 months old and has the cutest, squishiest cheeks that you can't help but kiss. The girls are like my own. I love then to pieces!  


That's all my thankfulness for now, though I'm going to try to start blogging at least once a week to jot down why I'm thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment