Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hcg/chemo update.

After the second round of chemo, my hcg level was at three. THREE! So much better than 3,700, but Dr. Mahmood wanted to see if we could get it down to zero, so he ordered another round (4 doses) of chemo. 

I finished that round at less than a two, so I guess that means between a 1&2? That was on October 18th that I got the news.  Dr. Mahmood said he was finished treating me & I said that I hope to never see him or his staff again, unless it's at HEB. 

My follow up treatment is getting a blood/hcg test once a month for about 6 months. On November 15th, I had my first test & my hcg level was 1! Yay! 

So thankful for Dr. Mahmood and his staff! I very highly recommend Corpus Christi Cancer Center. 
(One of my last trips in for treatment)

No comments:

Post a Comment